I was kindly nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Becca at beccaannebeauty. Thank you so much Becca for nominating me! 🙂
Here are the rules regarding receiving the nomination of the award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know of their nomination. These bloggers must have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions the person who nominated you created. Then make eleven questions of your own for your nominees. You may use the same questions.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
My nominees are:
Here are the questions Becca gave me to answer
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration? My Mum
- What is your funniest childhood memory? Oh gosh, there’s far too many to share haha
- As a teenager you were… Jonas Brothers obsessed LOL
- How do you start your day? With a big mug of coffee
- What is your biggest wish? To be a successful photographer
- Name three things you would pack if you had to go to a lonely island. My camera, a book and a pillow so I could take naps because I’m always tired
- What is your favorite quote? If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough
- With what fictional character or celebrity would you like to go on a date with? Tyler Blackburn
- On a Saturday evening I like to … Have a chilled night with a few drinks
- Summer or Winter? Summer
- Describe yourself with one word. Happy
The questions I am going to ask are the same as Becca’s
The questions for my nominees are the same are what Laura Belle gave me. I’m looking forward to reading your responses!
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your funniest childhood memory?
- As a teenager you were…
- How do you start your day?
- What is your biggest wish?
- Name three things you would pack if you had to go to a lonely island.
- What is your favorite quote?
- With what fictional character or celebrity would you like to go on a date with?
- On a Saturday evening I like to …
- Summer or Winter?
- Describe yourself with one word.