1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Oh my, theres so many that I love; Elf is my ultimate favourite but I also really like The Holiday, The Grinch and Home Alone
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always Christmas morning
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
As a kid, we always used to go to the Zoo on Christmas eve where we also got to meet Santa. It was the best thing and now I want to go to the zoo haha
4. Favourite festive food?
Mince Pies definitely. I’ve had them since late September, I love then that much
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Definitely when we went to Disneyland Paris between Christmas and New Year. Honestly, is there anything better than Christmas and Disney combined!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Even though I don’t like it, I really love the smell of Cinnamon. Oh, and Gingerbread
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes! Well, its not something that we do, but every Christmas eve, we all get a new pair of pyjamas to wear. It’s definitely one of my favourite things about Christmas
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I’ve never really asked for anything but I’ve always wanted a dog. Still 22 years later and no dog 😦
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
As cheesy as it sounds, being around family and everyone being so happy
Whats your favourite thing about Christmas and do you have any traditions?