I am not the biggest fan of feet at all but I know it’s important to look after them. So when Procoal offered for me to try out their foot mask* I was very intrigued.
The boot type mask is designed to break through dry and callous skin and allow it to peel away leaving you with visibly softer feet in just 2 weeks. I can’t lie, I was a bit nervous to try them because I could just imagine my skin peeling in clumps and flakes but it wasn’t that bad. Granted I only done them a week ago so haven’t seen the full effects.
My feet do already feel so much smoother which is perfect as I’m going on holiday next week so I will be fully prepared. I am so impressed and can’t wat to try out more products from procoal.
*This contains a gifted pr product. Thank you so much Procoal for working with me on this post xx
I haven’t done a favourites post in such a long time and there are a few products I have been loving so I thought I would switch it up and show you a few of the in a mid months post.
- Radiance Perfection Vitamin C Serum – IK have lost count the amount of times this has featured on here and Instagram but it’s just that good. I feel like it keeps my skin looking healthy and really sits well under my foundation which amazing. A little bit goes such a long way so I know the bottle that I have is going to last a long time
2. No. 7 Stay Perfect Foundation – I have been obsessed with this foundation for years now but haven’t really shared my love for it in a long time. It’s the one foundation I always go back to because the colour is perfect on me and it lasts all day. It also looks so good in photos which is something that I always look for too.
3. Freedom Bro Duo Powder – I much prefer using a powder to fill in my brows because I always think that looks the most natural and the one I have been loving the most is by Freedom. You get 2 powders in each compact and the ones I use and alternate between are Auburn and Medium Brown (this one) and they are great; my brows look so good throughout the day.
4. Red Cherry Lashes * – Don’t really wear false lashes too much unless I am going out out but I have been loving these natural everyday lashes from Red Cherry. These were kindly gifted to me and I am so glad they were because they are great for completing the perfect spring time look. The go on so easily, especially with the help of the special applicator. You can pick up your own here: https://falseeyelashes.co.uk
– Hannah X
I can’t believe that it is the end of April; where is this year going? Although, I don’t mind because I have so many exciting plans coming up this summer that I can’t wait for, so I’m happy to speed up time a bit. Also, speaking of summer, I can’t wait for it to get warmer, last week was scorching sun and now it’s rainy and miserable. Anyway, without further ado, here are some of my favourite products that I have been loving throughout April.
1. Gel Nails
I love having gel nails but unfortunately gel nail polish doesn’t really love me. With the brand I was using before, it would really irritate my nails and would make my fingers so sore and itchy, so I bit the bullet and treated myself to some proper CND Shellac polish including; base coat, top coat and a red shade. I only got one to give it ago incase it reacted badly again but it didn’t and I am so happy! There is nothing I love more than having perfectly painted, shiny nails so you can bet that I have raided Amazon for so many new colours.
2. Aldi’s Hot Cloth Cleaner
If you read my last post, you will know that I have been raving about the hot cloth cleanser from Aldi – the perfect Liz Earle dupe; and April has made me love it even more. I have been using it every day since I got it and I have noticed such an improvement in my skin and even the way my make up applies in the mornings. I honestly could sit here all day raving about it but that would be pretty boring to read.
3. Lush’s Eau Roma Water Toner
Toner is usually a step that I forget in my skincare routine but recently I have rediscovered my love for it and in particular the Eau Roma Water from Lush. It has rose water and lavender in it so it is really moisturising and calms my skin which is great, especially when I use it before bed – the lavender also helps me to sleep and stops me getting so anxious. It is a newly added step that I don’t plan on forgetting again.
4. Makeup Revolution Pro’s Supreme Matte Lip Pigment
This is actually a product that I was gifted back at the Makeup Revolution birthday party and it’s now become a staple for everyday of the week. I don’t usually like matte lip products because my lips get really dry but this has been amazing, it doesn’t leave my lips feeling flaky and the colour is so pretty – a dark nude which is perfect for everyday looks but also for nights out if I have a darker eye.
What products have you been loving recently?
I am always looking to mix up my skincare routine to find the best combination for my skin and I finally think I have cracked it and found one that works the best for me. To make sure I get all of my makeup off, I use the Ark Skincare Pre – Cleanse which is an oil that breaks down all makeup; including eye makeup and mascara, woo! Usually at this point I can already feel that my skin is a lot cleaner but I then go in with a cleanser to make sure that all of my pores are clean.
The cleanser that I have been absolutely loving recently is the NU Skin Gentle Cleanser. It is so gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I always know that after I have washed it off that my skin is completely makeup free. Once I have cleansed, I usually go in with a bit of toner and the one I have been obsessed with for quite a while now is Lush’s Eau Roma Water which is great for my sensitive skin.
Once I have cleansed and toned I make sure that I add some moisture back into my face so depending on the time of day, I either use a light day cream or a heavier night cream. The two that I have been using the most are the Nivea Daily Essentials ones. They are fragrance free; which is great for sensitive skin and they don’t make my face oily or break me out.
What is your perfect skin care routine?
Apart from the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, I haven’t found a cleaner that I love and works well for my skin, well until now.
My sister works for Lush and she recommended the 9-5 cleanser, which I had heard a bit about but had never tried.After using it for about a month now, I am officially obsessed. It’s so gentle on the skin which means that you can use it both day and night and it doesn’t leave your face feeling irritated. Sometimes I find that cleaners leave my face feeling quite tight and dry, but this leaves my skin feeling so soft and feeling amazing.
You need to tiniest bit and you can really feel is cleaning out all of your pores and the slight fragrance leaves your face smelling beautiful. I normally use the cleanser both in the morning and the evening and I follow up with a Lush toner and my moisturiser and my skin always feels so nice.
Have you used a Lush cleanser, what one if your favourite?