I’m going away to Germany on Tuesday and have been in holiday mode since we booked it back in April, so what better post to get up than a good old fashioned tag.
1. What’s the best place you’ve ever been to?
I have a few but the one place that sticks out the most is definitely New York, I could happily move there. That place has my heart.
2. Do you prefer going abroad or a staycation?
Both! I love going abroad and visiting new countries but there are still so many places in the UK that I would like to visit.
3. What are your fashion holiday essentials?
Depends on the trip, if it’s a city break then shoes are my number one essential, you need to be comfortable. But if it’s a beach holiday then probably swimming costumes, I am always in the pool.
4. Who’s your favourite person to go travelling with?
This will be my first holiday with my boyfriend so I’m sure he will become my favourite travel partner or my friends, as it would be a trip full of so much laughter and great memories.
5. What’s your favourite holiday memory?
One of my favourite trip memories is sitting in Central Park in NY with the sun shining through on ‘Strawberry Fields’ listening to a man play songs from The Beatles on his guitar and all these strangers gathering around to sing along. Such a beautiful sight.
6. If you could only go on holiday to one place for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
Probably Florida as I could live in Disneyworld forever!
7. Is there anywhere you’d avoid going?
Definitely not, I want to travel everywhere and anywhere.
8. Where was your first holiday?
My first holiday (I think) was to Walt Disney World in Florida.
9. Do you prefer relaxing or doing things on holiday?
A good mixture, I love days by the pool or at the beach but I definitely think if you’re spending money to visit a country, then you need to go out and explore it.
10. What are your beach bag essentials?
Suncream, headphones, a book, sunglasses and a big bottle of water.
11. Where are you travelling to next?
Germany and then Tenerife in September, how exciting!
Where’s your next trip to?
2 thoughts on “The Travel Tag”
aw i love your favorite holiday memory!! i love when people play covers of Beatles songs, especially in a park like Central Park. so cute, would love to enjoy something like that right about now (:
Yeah, it was so lovey, just all these complete strangers coming to sing along together and then carry on with their day xx
LikeLiked by 1 person