Welcome to Blogmas day 4! Today I have found a Christmas tag which I thought would be perfect!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Favourite Christmas movies are definitely Elf and The Grinch. You can read more about my favourite Christmas movies here
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I don’t understand why people open some on Christmas Ever, you have to save them all for the morning
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Definitely spending Christmas in Lapland meeting Santa
4. Favourite festive food?
It’s got to be Mince Pies; I am actually eating one while I write this. Also – this is the most unpopular opinion but I don’t like pigs in blankets
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Oh, definitely my first mobile phone
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I do! You can actually read all about them here 😉
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always used to ask for Baby Anabelle’s; the ones that would cry and make noises but of course my parents were smart and couldn’t be dealing with the sounds
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Here we go, the most cliche answer but just spending time with family and loved ones, there really is nothing better